Wednesday, March 3, 2010

OLYMPICS!!!!

The highlight of the Olympics for me was the hockey game, Canada vs. United States! It was on all of my television sets at my house on Sunday. We had people over for dinner and they had watched the game with us. My dad was really into the game and would yell when a goal from USA was put into Canada's net. I think everyone was excited and I felt the intenseness of the game from everyone else's feelings. I was cool to watch the game and experience the Men winning a gold metal. Even though it was through television I still feel experienced and happy I was happy to see it!

I think the game was inspiring because of Canada's determination to win. Throughout the game you could see their hard work and effort they had put into the game. I'm grateful that they were able to go this far in Men's hockey for the Olympics. They must have felt so good because they made Canada proud. I'm sure they felt, they've came this far and can't leave without gold. (I know I would if I were in their shoes.)
The Olympics were a fun experience for me. I'm happy Canada was able to do so well in them and succeed in their goals they made. I'm happy Canada beat USA in the hockey game and received gold. Canada received so many gold and made Canada proud. They kicked butt! Go Canada Go!!(Even though the Olympics are over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment